Thursday, July 4, 2013

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review

Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara Review
WHAAAAAAAAATTTTT??????????? 
Was my first response when I finally gave this underdog product a try this week. Jessica had recommended it to me a few months back, but I never gave it a try until now, and I am SO glad I did!!!!

THE GOOD
DAAAAANNNNNNGGGG for a drugstore mascara, this product creates the most lengthy, BLACK, and curly lashes while still allowing flexability in the lashes once it has dried! Another trait it has is the large wand. Some may say this is a bad thing, but I think it depends on one's own preferences. I personally am neutral about it. Sometimes I'm extremely happy with it because it coats my lashes far more rapidly than a lot of my other mascaras, and other times, it gets annoying to get the inner corner and lower lashes.

THE BAD
The product itself is adored by me daily, but as for the packaging...ehh. All it has is green and silver in a very simple, normal looking tube. There's not really anything attracting to it to draw people in. However if people would try their best not to judge the book by it's cover, they would find out how great of a product it really is!

THE GLAMOROUS
One thing I really appreciate about this product is the price, and what you get for that price! It's a real bargain and it's sooooooooooo what's the word? Oh yeah, LUSCIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your's til the glitter end,
Chloe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment